Who would say ‘no’ to having more money? Certainly, I wouldn’t! If you’re reading this post, I guess you wouldn’t say ‘no’ either. After all, you’re here to learn how to harness the power of the Law of Attraction to manifest more money into your life – and I am about to show you how to do just that.
What is the Law of Attraction?
The Law of Attraction is based on the idea that the thoughts and feelings you put out into the world will have a direct impact on what happens in your life. In simple terms, what you focus on grows.
So, if you think positively most of the time, you’re more likely to attract positive experiences. On the other hand, if you focus on lack and negativity, you’ll keep attracting more misery into your life.
5 steps to manifest more money into your life
In this section, you’ll discover the five steps you can take to start manifesting more money into your life as of today. Are you ready to dive in?
1. Set your financial goals
You’re not happy with your current financial situation – is that correct?
If I were to ask you “What would your ideal financial situation look like?”, would you be able to give me an answer?
Oftentimes we tend to complain about something without even knowing what we actually want. That’s one of the most common reasons why so many people feel unhappy with their lives.
If you’re not satisfied with your bank account but, at the same time, don’t know how much you would ideally want… I hate to break it to you but: you’ll always be unhappy!
What do you do before leaving for a road trip? You put the coordinates of your destination into your GPS, don’t you? Well, the same thing applies here – in the process of manifesting more money into your life!
The first step towards using the Law of Attraction in your favor to attract wealth is to get clear on what ‘wealth’ actually means to you.
Here are some guidelines you could use when setting your financial goals:
- How much money do you need to merely survive each month?
- What is your ideal lifestyle?
- What kind of places does the ‘rich version of yourself’ would normally go to?
- How much money do you aspire to have in your bank account in 6/9/12 months?
- What is your definition of ‘wealth’?
- How would you feel if money was not a worry, anymore?
Answering those questions will help you to get clear on where you are and where you want to go.
Once you’ve set your specific (and realistic) financial goals, you’re ready to move on to step #2!
2. Become aware of your limiting beliefs
Let me ask you a question: “Did you find it difficult to come up with some answers to my list of questions above?”.
Maybe you felt itchy in some parts of your body. Maybe you were uneasy and uncomfortable. Perhaps, you felt “bad” and “wrong” only for expressing your desire to attract more money into your life.
If you’ve experienced any of the conditions above and see yourself in those descriptions, you might be a victim of the scarcity mindset.
You’ve probably heard thousands of times in your life that “Money makes you greedy”, “Money is bad”, and the ever-green “Money can’t buy happiness”.
These societal sayings have led you, and most of us, to think of money as the evil of this world. But money isn’t the problem!
The only problem is you, with your limiting beliefs, holding yourself back from attracting more money when you crave more!
So, now the question is: “How do you change that? How do you shift from a scarcity to an abundance mindset?”.
I’m glad you asked because we’re about to dive into just that!
3. Shift your perspective on money
Luckily, there are some tools that can help you shift your perspective on money and let go of those limiting beliefs that are preventing you from manifesting wealth.
First of all, you need to think of money not only as a currency but also as energy.
Every time you make a transaction, you’re trading something, whether that’s your time, your work, your health, or your happiness.
Next time you’re buying something, stop thinking about the financial loss you’re experiencing and focus more on what you’re gaining.
- Is it getting time back, as you delegate some of your business tasks to a freelancer?
- Are you feeling pure joy as you walk out of the store with your new pair of boots?
- Do you feel powerful and confident in that new haircut?
How do you get to this new money mentality, though?
The two most effective tools, that go hand-in-hand, and can help you in the process of attracting more money into your life are:
If you’ve spent your whole life believing in some limiting beliefs around wealth, positive affirmations about money can help you finally let go of them!
Here are 10 positive affirmations for an abundant money mindset:
- Money flows easily and freely to me
- I am in harmony with the energy of money
- Money always finds its way to me
- I deserve a wealthy life
- The more I give, the more I receive
- I am at peace with having a lot of money
- Money comes to me in unexpected ways
- I am financially free and abundant
- My bank account grows every day
- I have more than enough money to do everything I want to do
Together with affirmations, you need to also visualize your wealth.
Really, picture it as detailed as possible! In visualization, the only limit is your mind – so dream as big as you want!
One of the best tools to visualize wealth is to create a “Vision Board”.
A vision board is a selection of pictures that perfectly portray the dream lifestyle you aspire to have and live by!
- Dreaming of living in a beach house? → Add pictures of it!
- What are you driving? A Range Rover? → Place it on your vision board!
- Making money while traveling the world? → Picture it as clearly as possible!
Harness the power of the Law of Attraction and create a “Wealth Vision Board” that acts as a reminder of what’s available to you.
Everything you can imagine you can also achieve. So, what are you waiting for? It’s time for you to manifest and live your dream life!
4. Act as if you were wealthy already
You know the old saying “Fake it ‘till you make it”?
Well, that’s exactly what you need to start doing if you’re ready to attract more money into your life!
If you followed the steps above, you now have:
- Set your new financial goals
- Identified your limiting beliefs around money
- Shifted your perspective on money
That’s all great, but… If you keep behaving like a “poor” person, you’ll keep staying broke!
The actions you take on the inside need to be reflected on the outside – only then you’ll be able to see concrete results (aka more money!)
Your abundance mindset needs to be reflected in your daily actions.
Some ways you could practice the ‘act as if’ include:
- Stepping up your fashion style
- Talking like your ‘wealthier self’ would
- Being open to paying for a coffee or lunch for your friend
- Enrolling in classes that will provide you with invaluable knowledge
- Carrying yourself like your ‘wealthiest self’ would
With an abundance mindset, you know that the more you give, the more you receive.
Your acting ‘as if’ will eventually become your reality – if you only believe in it!
5. Develop new money-making skills
The final way to manifest wealth into your life is to find ways to make more money.
Again, you’re focusing on creating more abundance. It’s all about expanding, not restricting.
It’s not the weekly $5 latte that keeps you broke, so why stress so much over something that actually adds a spark of joy to your life?!
By no means I’m suggesting you should spend more money than you have. In fact, it is highly recommended that you stick to a monthly budget to help you stay on track with your finances and saving goals – no doubt!
But… Should you really overthink that much about every cent you spend?
What I want you to realize is that the fastest way to attract more money is through developing new skills that can help you make more money!
So, you might be wondering: “What are the best money-making skills I could try out?”.
You ask, I deliver! Here is an exhaustive list of the best ways to make money online this year. Some of my favourites include:
- Starting a blog (like this one)
- Becoming a virtual assistant
- Offering freelance services
- Becoming a social media manager
- Launching a YouTube channel
Of course, many of these will not lead to overnight wealth and success.
That being said, if you’re committed to learning the proper skills to excel in any of these fields, you’ve crafted your path to financial freedom!
Attracting more wealth is something most of us desire, yet so few will achieve.
Why is that? Because so many of us either don’t believe or commit to taking the necessary steps to manifest more money!
So, what is it that you need to do to create abundance in your life? Let’s recap it quickly!
- Get clear and set your financial goals
- Change your internal beliefs about money
- Use affirmations and visualization to shift your perspective on money
- Start acting ‘as if’ you were wealthy already
- Develop new money-making skills
So there you have it: that’s your 5-step plan to manifest more money into your life using the Law of Attraction!
This guest post was provided by Giada Crepaldi. She is the author behind PurposefulDreamers, and has one mission: to help you become your BEST SELF so that you can create and live your DREAM LIFE!
On her blog, she shares the most effective productivity hacks, time-management techniques, healthy habits and routines, and all the mindset work you need to do if you want to live up to your FULL POTENTIAL. Are you ready to change your life for the better? Take the first step towards the life you’ve ever dreamed of now.